[kj] Who's off to Bristol?

james harper gathering@misera.net
Tue, 30 Sep 2003 14:24:10 +0000

I know it's probably not as important an event as the Astoria nights that
follow, but Bristol is going to be my first ever joke gig, so I'm pretty
damn happy about it. I'll probably be lurking in a nearby pub for several
hours before the show, so is anyone else going to come along for a pre-show
pint and natter? Most of the mounting excitement is for the Joke themselves,
but I'm also eager to fraternize with list members. So who's up for alcohol
and clumsy handshakes?

Jim.

It's always funny until someone gets hurt and then it's just hilarious...

Frustrated with dial-up? Get high-speed for as low as $29.95/month
(depending on the local service providers in your area).
https://broadband.msn.com