[kj] RE: DARKNESS before dawn (OT)

Rob's Arse gathering@misera.net
Tue, 30 Sep 2003 04:18:11 -0700 (PDT)

Are you suggesting that I should invade the hershey highway, the bournville boulevard, of the drummer of the Darkness and tamper with his stools?

Outrageous!

--- PRAEst76 <praest76___@dsl.pipex.com> wrote:
Rob's Arse sed...

> Amy, stop it. You're upsetting me. I would like to make it my
> personal quest to rid the world of the Darkness, but I can't cos I'm
> a cripple.

Pffft... so was Davros. He still made the effort to exterminate that
which he found offending.

>  If they are still mystifyingly popular when I am better
> (unlikely) then perhaps a series of Spinal Tap style accidents might
> befall the wretched beasts.

That would be ironic.

Davros would have some kind of mini thermo nuclear device planted in
the drummer stool but I'm sure that's too much effort for you eh?

--
PRAEst76
http://www.apxf85.dsl.pipex.com/praest76