[kj] RE: DARKNESS before dawn (OT)

Rob's Arse gathering@misera.net
Tue, 30 Sep 2003 01:04:11 -0700 (PDT)

Amy, stop it. You're upsetting me. I would like to make it my personal quest to rid the world of the Darkness, but I can't cos I'm a cripple. If they are still mystifyingly popular when I am better (unlikely) then perhaps a series of Spinal Tap style accidents might befall the wretched beasts.  If I am successful, I will gladly sort of the Sugarbabes and Cheeky Girls for you!

--- amyr@jump.net (Amy Moseley Rupp) wrote:
> well said that arse, I'm listening to Change-Peel session as I type
> this, and the thought of EVER having to listen to
> a second of the Dorkness chills me to the bone

They are quite good live, especially for the ladies ;-)
(ahem, or perhaps not-too-ladylike)

See, *I* don't get Sugababes or Cheeky Girls or any of
THAT complete and total shite.  Enterainment?   Gentlemen's
entertainment, and I don't think they are nearly as
musically talented as The Darkness.