[kj] Decisions, decisions, decisions

gathering@misera.net gathering@misera.net
Tue, 30 Sep 2003 09:39:26 +0200 (CEST)

------=_Part_28943_8136483.1064907566564

Q. Which KJ t-shirt should one wear to the Astoria gig on Saturday 11/10/03?  It's a tricky when I know :o) but I finaly thaought I'd kinda go for the black Extremities tour one in the end.
Feeling sorry-ish (yeh right) for my good young lady who has agreed to accomopany me to her 1st ever KJ gig. . . . oh boy is she in for one hell of an experience, poor gal :o)
Where are most jokers going to be for drinkies prior to the gig?
Also anyone from Oxford area going up that day?
Anyone know why and when BPF changed his kit on BTATS?
L8ers fellow jokers,
Phippsy
ps. checking out several of the previous emails concerning the "set list" I understand that it's kind a bsaicaly the same, they played anything from Extremities or Night Time?
------=_Part_28943_8136483.1064907566564

<P>Q. Which KJ t-shirt should one wear to the Astoria gig on Saturday 11/10/03?&nbsp; It's a tricky when I know :o) but I finaly thaought I'd kinda go for the black Extremities tour one in the end.</P>
<P>Feeling sorry-ish (yeh right) for my good young lady who has agreed to accomopany me to her 1st ever KJ gig. . . . oh boy is she in for one hell of an experience, poor gal :o)</P>
<P>Where are most jokers going to be for drinkies prior to the gig?</P>
<P>Also anyone from Oxford area going up that day?</P>
<P>Anyone know why and when BPF changed his kit on BTATS?</P>
<P>L8ers fellow jokers,</P>
<P>Phippsy</P>
<P>ps. checking out several of the previous emails concerning the "set list" I understand that it's kind a bsaicaly the same, they played anything from Extremities or Night Time?</P>
------=_Part_28943_8136483.1064907566564--