[kj] Fw: a japanese lady`s review...3rd bloody attempt

Neil Perry gathering@misera.net
Tue, 30 Sep 2003 01:28:22 +0100

Apart from this line:

"So the result of being perplexed, I ate the beef pie. "
(we've all been there)

the following passage is my favourite, and Colesy I think
that's a potential customer for you

"Being to think suddenly, it does, but as for them
live house than field being may match, the shank. When KILLING JOKE
ends, buying the T shirt with the goods counter and/or that side ぷ
and others ぷ and others doing."