[kj] glasgow 4-10-03

gathering@misera.net gathering@misera.net
Mon, 29 Sep 2003 12:46:40 EDT

--part1_189.1f4ab009.2ca9bbf0_boundary

as iwas saying, this pooter does what it wants

anyway, am interested in a brace of astoria tickets for the 11th so my
sea-faring bro and a mate can share the mania.
will you be going? are they still up for grabs? how can the prize be claimed?

cheers

graham

--part1_189.1f4ab009.2ca9bbf0_boundary

=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"11">as iwas saying, this pooter does what it wants<BR>
<BR>
anyway, am interested in a brace of astoria tickets for the 11th so my sea-f=
aring bro and a mate can share the mania.<BR>
will you be going? are they still up for grabs? how can the prize be claimed=
? <BR>
<BR>
cheers<BR>
<BR>
graham</FONT></HTML>

--part1_189.1f4ab009.2ca9bbf0_boundary--