[kj] Astoria 11th

J.Paul Owens gathering@misera.net
Mon, 29 Sep 2003 11:28:40 +0100

My mate was at The Cramps gig there the other night and he says that he's
never seen it so busy - maybe they've upped the capacity without actually
making the place any bigger.  Apparently the 'mosh pit' was just a slow
moving sea of slowly asphyxiating pychobillies...

jp

ps: If you get pissed off at people touting Joke tickets have a gander over
at Ebay where 2 tickets for The Darkness at (for the LOVE OF GOD) Norwich
have just went for £270. Of course some people will argue that fans of The
Darkness deserve our sympathy at the best of times...