[kj] NYC gig - Mission Accomplished

Dirk Kingerske gathering@misera.net
Mon, 29 Sep 2003 06:33:40 +0200

finally I've returned from the hamburg gig.... brilliant! the crowd was much
better than in bochum and the boys were just.... perfect... the gig was a
bit shorter, though (no asteroids at the encore)... the post-gig drinking
was excellent as well. think we'll have to continue in nyc, count us in,

dirt

p.s. alex, many thanks for taking care of the tix!