[kj] racial id-entity

Amy Moseley gathering@misera.net
Fri, 26 Sep 2003 16:23:38 -0500

Quoting sade1 <saulomar1@yahoo.com>:

> Ironic that "beating about the bush" means avoiding/delaying.
> That or something they'd do to the P(r)ez on his next state
> visit to England.

Well, would not beating about the bush also connote not getting
on with things in the more racy context? ;-)

Actually the first thought that came to me when I saw all
10 Democratic candidates for President on television together,
was:  heck, they don't need to beat him, they could just
gang-rush him!  There's ten of them and one of him!  ;-)

FBI:  the above is a JOKE and implies no intended harm to
anyone.