[kj] Quiet today . . .

fat potanga gathering@misera.net
Fri, 26 Sep 2003 16:23:23 +0100

it's free - you just get an irritating "register' thing come up before it
lets you in
I can live with being irritaed ;¬)

----Original Message Follows----
From: Phillipps Marc <Marc.Phillipps@enfield.nhs.uk>
To: "'gathering@misera.net'" <gathering@misera.net>
Subject: RE: [kj] Quiet today . . .
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2003 15:47:37 +0100

 >By way of thanx - this is rather good:
 >http://www.xlife.org

P2P software you have to pay for ?

Isn't that somewhat against the whole p2p ethos ??

:o)

privileged.It is for the exclusive use of the intended recipient(s). If you
are not the intented recipient(s), please note that any form of
is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have recieved this
destoy any copies of it. The Health Informatics Service disclaims any
liability for action taken reliance on the content of this message. This
& Haringey  Health Communities.