[kj] Quiet today . . .

fat potanga gathering@misera.net
Fri, 26 Sep 2003 15:33:54 +0100

I've not looked at the list for a while as it's been my last few days at
work and as it's quiet I'll whaffle off topic about nothing and be a geek
and a bore.
What's new then? Ho-ho...

today was my last day - all very weird - and I'm now my own man (well I will
be after 2 more payments)
Sellotape, staples, pens etc  aside the final office sundries liberation
tally:
5 boxes of blank CDs
2 steel rulers
desk lamp
cutting mat
1000 scalpel blades
full set of Pantone swatches
stanley knife
phone
multimedia speakers and subwoofer
3 reams of paper
dreamweaver and flash bibles
apple pro keyboard
oh and a brand new office chair

Thanks for all that OSX help a while ago.
I took the plunge and am now the proud owner of an Apple G5 (paid for by my
'incentive bonus' for staying on an extra 2 months) and rather sexy it is
too in a cheese grater/colander kind of way.

BTW - OSX really isn't all that bad.
In fact, on the whole I rather like it.

By way of thanx - this is rather good:
http://www.xlife.org