Fwd: [kj] an old cripple writes..............

gathering@misera.net gathering@misera.net
Thu, 25 Sep 2003 18:57:58 EDT

--part1_3b.3dd534c3.2ca4ccf6_boundary

--part1_3b.3dd534c3.2ca4ccf6_alt_boundary

Many happy returns Rob on your 35th, bit of a way to catch up on me, still
better your better your leg being stuffed, than your PRIZED ASSET ..need I say
more. get to the Astoria so i can by you a drink.

Cheers

Dave

--part1_3b.3dd534c3.2ca4ccf6_alt_boundary

=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">Many happy returns Rob on your 35th, bit of a way to c=
atch up on me, still better your better your leg being stuffed, than your PR=
IZED ASSET ..need I say more. get to the Astoria so i can by you a drink.<BR=

<BR>
Cheers<BR>
<BR>
Dave</FONT></HTML>