[kj] giger counter

Matt gathering@misera.net
Thu, 25 Sep 2003 21:02:32 +0200

Somehow my earlier reply of the day vanished into cyberspace... Anyway, Dir=
said it all, it's been an amazing show last night in Bochum. I'm sure the
boys are enjoying their day off, Geordie's probably demonstrating his new
waterproof pants in the streets of Hamburg...;-)
Regarding my position on the "gig counter", by the end of this week I'll en=
up with 6 shows over the past 2 months. For the record;
Lokeren (8/8), Dusseldorf (10/8), Amsterdam (12/8), Bochum (24/9), Bruxelle=
(27/9), Rotterdam (28/9).
That's it for now, gotta go now, dinner's being served by 2 tall, blonde
German waitresses....
Matt