[kj] giger counter

gathering@misera.net gathering@misera.net
Thu, 25 Sep 2003 15:40:21 +0100 (BST)

For the Montmatre(?) Paris gig there is a descent Irish bar just down the road that serves an excellent pint.
As you FACE the Elyesey(?) go left down the main road for a couple of hundred yards and the pub is on a corner in what is the opposite side from the Elyesey venue.

Caution the gigs at this place are known to start early !!!

Brian.