[kj] Bush, you sexy beast you..

sade1 gathering@misera.net
Wed, 24 Sep 2003 14:02:37 -0700 (PDT)

This is getting ugly.  Wait til Jaz hears this.

http://truthout.org/docs_03/092303D.shtml
“Andrew O'Connor…was removed from the college library by police
after he made negative comments about President Bush…online…how
the police and Secret Service knew he said it, and the gag order
on the college to keep people from talking about his arrest, are
all shrouded in silence.

http://truthout.org/docs_03/092403D.shtml
The Clark Critique, excerpts … appear in the latest edition of
the U.S. magazine Newsweek.
Presidential hopeful General Wesley Clark says the White House
devised a five-year plan after the 9/11 strikes to attack seven
majority-Muslim countries.
[9-1-1=7. I guess that's how they came up with that one.]

“...But there was more...being discussed as part of a five-year
campaign plan, he said, and there were a total of seven
countries, beginning with Iraq, then Syria, Lebanon, Libya,
Iran, Somalia, and Sudan. So, I thought, this is what they
mean…”

“Yes! yes! yes! yes yes!. .!!"
          Ben Kingsley, “Sexy Beast”

http://truthout.org/docs_03/092403B.shtml