[kj] JOE STRUMMER REMEMBRANCE SUNDAY

Phillipps Marc gathering@misera.net
Wed, 24 Sep 2003 18:23:00 +0100

Thought some of you might be interested in this:

>From: Attila the Stockbroker <attila@solutionsinc.co.uk>
>Subject: [attila] JOE STRUMMER REMEMBRANCE SUNDAY
>Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2003
>
>  Hi everyone - as promised, here are details of Joe Strummer =
Remembrance
>Sunday.  Please distribute this far and wide:  forward it, print it =
out and
>poster it, if you have a website, please link to
>  http://www.attilathestockbroker.com/strummer.html.
>If you are in the media, please publicise it and if you need more info =

>email
>me back! It will be a wonderful day in a good cause. Let=B9s do it for =
Joe!

>OEAnd I=B9ll always remember that night at the Rainbow
>When you wrote a soundtrack for my life, Comandante Joe.=B9
>A tribute to a man who inspired us all.....
>
>JOE STRUMMER REMEMBRANCE SUNDAY
>  SUNDAY NOVEMBER 9th 2003
>  2pm - midnight at CONCORDE 2
>Madeira Drive, Brighton (on the seafront east of Brighton Pier)
>Tickets =A310/=A38concs in advance from:
>Concorde Box Office (01273) 772770 : Rounder Records, Brighton (01273)
>325440: http:// www.ticketweb.co.uk and Brighton Dome Box Office =
(01273)
>709709 or on the door of course!
>THE LINE -UP:
>JIM BOB (ex Carter USM)
>ABDOUJAPAROV featuring FRUITBAT
>(the other half of Carter USM)
>JOHN OTWAY the  2 Hit Wonder!!
>TV SMITH Adverts/Explorers years ago, now a fantastic solo singer=20
>songwriter
>  THE BLAGGERS AKA Legendary anti fascists now back - with new singer =
Olaf
>STEVE DREWETT (Newtown Neurotics - extremely rare gig!)
>BLYTH POWER
>FISH BROTHERS
>ATTILA THE STOCKBROKER=B9S BARNSTORMER
>ANDY BARON & THE BELIEVERS superb roots reggae
>ROBB JOHNSON
>STAGE BOTTLES from Germany
>RANDOM NEGATIVE /CHECK MY WAGE new generation punk
>PLUS, MAYBE, A WELL KNOWN BAND YET TO BE CONFIRMED
>(but don=B9t worry about that...come anyway!!)
>
>...plus a punk rock DJ....and a used CD/vinyl stall. Bring any
>unwanted/duplicate punk stuff, it=B9ll be sold cheaply with all the =
money
>going to Joe=B9s charity.
>
>Compered/organised by Attila the Stockbroker
>ALL PROCEEDS TO THE OESTRUMMERVILLE=B9 CHARITY SET UP BY JOE=B9S =
FAMILY TO HELP
>KIDS FROM DISADVANTAGED BACKGROUNDS GET INVOLVED IN MUSIC. MOST =
PERFORMERS
>ARE PLAYING FOR FREE,  LONG DISTANCE TRAVELLERS FOR BARE EXPENSES.
>Info: attila@solutionsinc.co.uk
>  More details at http://www.attilathestockbroker.com

This communication may contain information that is confidential and =
legally
privileged.It is for the exclusive use of the intended recipient(s). If =
you
are not the intented recipient(s), please note that any form of
distribution, copying or use of this communication or the information =
within
is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have recieved this
destoy any copies of it. The Health Informatics Service disclaims any
liability for action taken reliance on the content of this message. =
This
communication is from the Health Informatics Service serving Barnet =
Enfield
& Haringey  Health Communities.