[kj] Leeds

gathering@misera.net gathering@misera.net
Tue, 23 Sep 2003 18:15:42 EDT

--part1_119.29315662.2ca2200e_boundary

Has anybody received Leeds tickets yet, especially from Wayahead?

Ordered mine back in August and according to the order tracker Wayahead are
still waiting for them to come in stock from the promoter.

Guess it might be due to the change in venue. I won't start panicking just
yet.

Lynne

--part1_119.29315662.2ca2200e_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=3D2>Has anybody received Leed=
s tickets yet, especially from Wayahead?
<BR>
<BR>Ordered mine back in August and according to the order tracker Wayahead=20=
are still waiting for them to come in stock from the promoter.
<BR>
<BR>Guess it might be due to the change in venue. I won't start panicking ju=
st yet.
<BR>
<BR>Lynne</FONT></HTML>

--part1_119.29315662.2ca2200e_boundary--