[kj] O/T Arse N Ankle Of Moss

pr 001 gathering@misera.net
Tue, 23 Sep 2003 09:56:26 -0400

perhaps he uses his feet to type. if it's a sham why would he make up an
unconvincing story?! wouldn't he just say he's going into hospital for major
surgery? knowing rob if he couldn't be arsed with the gathering anymore he'd
just come out and say it, he's not one to mince his words or make up
far-fetched stories when there's no need. but, like you say, it does seem
odd that a broken ankle prevents him from using a computer. perhaps he just
needs a few days r&r and will be back with us shortly. or perhaps it was
more serious than he's letting on but doesn't want to worry us. we just
don't know. anyway, whatever the explanation i for one am glad he's not here
coz i hate his stupid boring posts.

>From: Jelbod@aol.com
>
>  I'm just wondering about Rob's Ankle and the fact it is broken. How does
>this stop him using his poota? Is he laid up in hospital?, if so would he
>like a
>mini or maxi Gathering at his bedside.
>    Perhaps its all a sham, his arse just cant be...erm...arsed to talk to
>us,
>better things to do perhaps?
>    I dont believe he broke his ankle playing with his bone, rumour has it
>he
>doesn't have one, hence his arse keeps popping out to play.
>
>   Several questions need answering here, can anyone shed light on this?

Instant message in style with MSN Messenger 6.0. Download it now FREE!
http://msnmessenger-download.com