[kj] more problems WayAHead - Wulfrun Hall

Arvid Mork gathering@misera.net
Tue, 23 Sep 2003 13:38:19 +0000

Just when I thought everything was find,
I check my reference number at the ticket tracker :

Order Status

16/09/2003 - We are currently trying to arrange for collection at venue
23/09/2003 - Outstanding faults with order, please call us between 9am - 5pm
Monday to Friday, or email us at customerservices@wayahead.com

If you have any further queries please contact us on -
Within the UK 0871 22 00 260
Outside the UK +44 115 912 9000

so I tried to call them, and ask what was the problem ?

they said there was no problem, and that I could just
pick up the tickets at the Venue Box Office

Anyone actually got their tickets form WayAHead to the Wolves concert ?

Arvid (Norway)

Hotmail snakker ditt språk!
http://www.hotmail.msn.com/cgi-bin/sbox?rru=dasp/lang.asp - Få Hotmail på
norsk i dag