[kj] Prague set-list

Jester gathering@misera.net
Mon, 22 Sep 2003 15:27:55 -0500

On 9/22/03 2:05 PM, "Amy Moseley" <amyr@jump.net> wrote:

> Quoting sade1 <saulomar1@yahoo.com>:
>=20
>> If there's one more terrorist attack on the US, we are going to
>> make this guy King.  Game Over.
>=20
> And therefore some of my conspiracy-plot friends believe that
> Bush knew about the Sept 11 attacks via intelligence, and failed
> to act, so as to have a reason to go blow up good chunks of
> the world.  If you are correct, and my friends are correct....
>=20
> (oh God why can't I leave....)
>=20
There is no doubt that officials knew that attack was coming, way back to
the Clinton administration. As far as 9/11 goes, Clinton and Bush share
blame on that, as well as the American citizens, for continually being
reactive, rather than pro active.

There is a movement now that is crying to bring the troops home NOW. Uh...i=
we do that, what kind of shape do we then leave Iraq in? What will happen
then, as far as terrorist groups go? Wont it be open house for all the shit
than CAN and WILL go wrong? We have got to, now, finish the deal, otherwise=
,
things will be much much worse than they were before.

On both sides of this argument, you have idiot radicals that have not the
foresight to see the big picture. Bush is one of them. People NOW asking fo=
troops to come home this minute, leaving a very LARGE land mass to what eve=
may happen, are the others.

I still think, no matter what we are doing now as far as Osama and various
others go, we continually attack the weed, but ignore the root. We have to
figure out WHY there is so much hatred, and figure out a solution to that
issue, otherwise, shit like 9/11 continues to have a another chance to read
it's ugly head...time and time again. Of course, you can not make everyone
happy, and there will always be some group/nation displeased with their lot=
,
but also, at some point, groups/nations have to be responsible for
themselves, and quit relying on other nations to fix their problems.

If we have a repeat, to the magnitude of 9/11, I don=B9t think very many of
the Arab nations will be left standing in their current state. The US,
overall, is a shed full of TNT, and one of the fuses were already lit. A
repeat of similar events, and the whole collection will explode, and I can
guarantee, right or wrong, the security council wont even be talked with, o=
other nations support be requested of, or worried about.

Keeping the Fire Alive with HONOUR!
Occisio Locatio=20

The Web Master,=20
Jester=20