[kj] Prague set-list

gathering@misera.net gathering@misera.net
Mon, 22 Sep 2003 15:17:25 EDT

--part1_ad.33749907.2ca0a4c5_boundary

In a message dated 22/09/03 12:06:52 Pacific Daylight Time, amyr@jump.net
writes:

> Bush knew about the Sept 11 attacks via intelligence, and failed
> to act,

 He knew all right and failed to act on the same assumption of Pearl harbour,
NO-ONE would dare attack the good old US of A. Thing is, they dont realise a
queue has been forming for sometime....and it continues to grow!

 Marmalade and buttered toast.

 Us in Briton! Are unfortunately now aligned with the cunt, he best hope we
dont pay in blood for his kind, for one thing i know of my race, we are a nasty
bunch of fuckers when pissed off!

  hahahahahaa!

  Jelly Commissar

--part1_ad.33749907.2ca0a4c5_boundary

=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">In a message dated 22/09/03 12:06:52 Pacific Daylight=20=
Time, amyr@jump.net writes:<BR>
<BR>
: 5px; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px">Bush knew about the Sept 11 att=
acks via intelligence, and failed<BR>
to act, </BLOCKQUOTE><BR>
<BR>
 He knew all right and failed to act on the same assumption of Pearl harbour=
, NO-ONE would dare attack the good old US of A. Thing is, they dont realise=
 a queue has been forming for sometime....and it continues to grow!<BR>
<BR>
 Marmalade and buttered toast.<BR>
<BR>
 Us in Briton! Are unfortunately now aligned with the cunt, he best hope we=20=
dont pay in blood for his kind, for one thing i know of my race, we are a na=
sty bunch of fuckers when pissed off!<BR>
<BR>
&nbsp; hahahahahaa!<BR>
<BR>
&nbsp; Jelly Commissar</FONT></HTML>