[kj] godmachinist

james harper gathering@misera.net
Mon, 22 Sep 2003 13:52:24 +0000

Their drummer appeared on the Cure's 'Wild Mood Swings' album, did he not?

Jim.

--------------------------

It's always funny until someone gets hurt and then it's just hilarious...

>From: "Mark Saxton" <ranjeef@btopenworld.com>
>To: <gathering@misera.net>
>Subject: Re: [kj] godmachinist
>Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2003 14:43:54 +0100
>
>Well, Robin has a band/collective called Sophia which have put out 2 (I
>think) studio albums and 1 live album.Musically much more acoustic,
>reflective , emotional and often fragile, although he also got together
>with various Camden musicians and put out an album under the moniker of The
>May Queens which is more familiar territory to the God Machine's output.
>I'm gonna dig it out now and give it a blast.Cheers. Oh, they are all
>released on flower shop recordings which is Robin's label.Dunno what the
>drummers up to.

Get McAfee virus scanning and cleaning of incoming attachments.  Get Hotmail
Extra Storage!   http://join.msn.com/?PAGE=features/es