[kj] new page

mike coles gathering@misera.net
Mon, 22 Sep 2003 09:51:58 +0100

--============_-1147901772==_ma============

Hey, just a favor to ask you guys. I redid some formats and artwork on
killing-joke.com. If you feel like it, please check it out, and let me know
how you like the new art on the home page. Just finished it up today.
Nice one Joe, I like the Jesters - they look like Raven.
And it's about time he updated the yard!
Maybe someone should ghost-write it for him?
I know you're watching PR!
cheers,
colesy
--
Check out our merchandise at http://www.maliciousdamage.co.uk
... and you can find more Killing Joke at http://www.studio-c.co.uk

blockquote, dl, ul, ol, li { padding-top: 0 ; padding-bottom: 0 }
some formats and artwork on<br>
killing-joke.com. If you feel like it, please check it out, and let me
know</font></div>
Just finished it up today.</font></div>
<x-sigsep><pre>--
</pre></x-sigsep>
... and you can find more Killing Joke at
http://www.studio-c.co.uk</div>