[kj] Prague set-list..I want my Extremities back!

sade1 gathering@misera.net
Sun, 21 Sep 2003 19:01:54 -0700 (PDT)

"Frenzy" is from Firedances, and also was on the Camden setlist.
And is there something the matter with "Extremities, Dirt,..." that,
now into the second leg of the tour, and still NONE of that CD's
songs are included? THAT seems a like a total rip.
  Maybe
        Slipstream-MNOG-Termite Mound-Etremities
all have aobut the same feel' as the rest of the set, & would
                                               blend in well.
Saul

--- Alex Smith <vassifer@earthlink.net> wrote:
> Now if only
> they'd sneak a track from FIRE DANCES in, I'd be ecstatic!

> Alex in NYC
the following setlist (some new ones compared to the last one):