[kj] the Fucking Crusade censorship debate returns

PRAEst76 gathering@misera.net
Sun, 21 Sep 2003 11:14:16 +0100

Bob Barathy sed...

> I've had a burned copy of the new cd for a while now and ..."It's a
> f**king crusade"...from Total Invasion is censored...I just bought
> the new cd (US version) and it is still censored...which copy of the
> cd is NOT censored?

> It seems some of the Euro disks are censored and others not. Both my Euro CD
> and the promo version are censored.

We had this discussion a while a go and came up with the theory that
Total Invasion is not 'censored' but 'edited'.

But now you say the 'european version, which I'm assuming is
different from the UK version, doesn't have it 'censored'.

Can someone post the version of Total Invasion with the 'Fucking'
intact. It would be interesting to hear.

--
PRAEst76
http://www.apxf85.dsl.pipex.com/praest76