[kj] Seeing Red Promo Video

Amy Moseley gathering@misera.net
Fri, 19 Sep 2003 18:09:26 -0500

Quoting Jester <webmaster@killing-joke.com>:

> Us Texans will all burn for Bush...WHAT am embarrassment.

All I can say is "I tried....." I wrote everyone I knew in
the US before the Presidential Mock Election Exercise; and
begged them to not vote for Bush, based on the considerable
amount of knowledge I have had the pleasure to acquire living
in Texas' capital city.

I then wrote everyone I knew in the UK long before the war
on Iraq began, urging them to contact their government and
refuse to join us.

In both cases a lot of people who were rather deaf then are
now screaming!

I also asked, "Where is the protest music?"

And now Killing Joke have provided it ;-)