[kj] OT: new Neubauten

PRAEst76 gathering@misera.net
Fri, 19 Sep 2003 02:32:13 +0100

Tanya sed...

> Ahhh...Yes, I have seen the name before. I will look for these cds.
> Thanks. Uh, If anyone would like to share a burned copy of
> this "exclusive" cd, I would gladly send you the cd and postage for it.
> I looked at their site and saw that I can only get merch, etc. with a
> credit card and alas I do not use them.

I used to be like you once. So young and determined and resistant to
the concept of credit cards... before I was broken by life... and Capital
One.

I need to shop online due to the woefully bad selection that is
traditional in Northern Irish shops. Luckily I got a card with a very
low credit rating that is used exclusively for making purchases
online. I still don't believe in using money I don't have. A mentality
drummed into me by my grandmother.

--
PRAEst76
http://www.apxf85.dsl.pipex.com/praest76