[kj] OT: new Neubauten

n0153 gathering@misera.net
Thu, 18 Sep 2003 17:48:18 -0300

Like KJ, EN is a band that is currently challenging their listeners=20
with something new. This cd, simply called Supporters CD #1 is an=20
evolution from Silence is Sexy, their last album. It has that melodic=20
side of EN but also, from the first spin, you can realize that there is=20=

some of the old, noisy, neubauten in there as well. Nine songs, some=20
over 10/15 minutes, that fit together perfectly. Damn, this is good! ;)
EN is indeed my favourite band and this has been a great year, "music=20
wise" ! :)

jr