[kj] Fw: BU__SH__!

Jester gathering@misera.net
Wed, 17 Sep 2003 23:15:51 -0500

Speaking of Bush. He came out today and said that there was, in fact, no
proof that Sadam had anything to do with 9/11. Uh huh. Isn't that part of
the reason we even looked at Iraq?

Fucking hell, it gets better and better... what's next....No WMD's, nothing
to do with 9/11, and both Sadam and Osama are out there ALIVE getting more
and more pissed off, Israel is going in for the kill on Arafat, pissing off
the Palestinians even more, and we still stand by them [Israel] and support
them...