[kj] Spam (formerly: Fw: 0fficial Notice for all E-Bay users)

PRAEst76 gathering@misera.net
Wed, 17 Sep 2003 20:59:18 +0100

Stephen Robinson sed...

> I did, I grassed 'em up!

> Hopefully that'll be one set of spammers put in prison, lets hope we can get
> em all in there!

I hate to be a pessimist (Really i do it makes me miserable) but
eventually they will make spam legal. It'll be a sad day but it'll
happen. they just have to keep the spam going until the people
complaining get sore throats and meanwhile the "newbies" won't have
known internet life without spam and will see it as normal (like junk
mail through the post) and it will eventually becoem normal.

I'd love to be wrong on this one. But I fear I'm not.

And Doubya will get re-elected next year... and Santa Clause doesn't exist.

--
PRAEst76
http://www.apxf85.dsl.pipex.com/praest76