[kj] cuppa

Nichola wood gathering@misera.net
Wed, 17 Sep 2003 20:08:28 +0100

i hope you taped the conversation

-----Original Message-----
From: gathering-admin@misera.net [mailto:gathering-admin@misera.net]On
Behalf Of mike coles
Sent: Wednesday, September 17, 2003 11:46 AM
To: gathering@misera.net
Subject: [kj] cuppa

Well that wasn't too bad.
Apologies all round from Summers.
Basically if I liase directly with Backstreet Merchandising
everyone's happy for me to continue as normal.
They want to do some of the old designs but are happy to buy the
shirts directly from me.
Also I said they could have some of the new designs I did with Geordie.
And they don't mind me selling them too.
So nobody is threatening my site.
And Jazz Summers was nice as pie.
And I told him how crap the KJ site was.
Who knows, I might be doing the next album artwork!
Sorry to disappoint all those ball-kicking, shit-lighting,
bulb-shattering, turd-slicing gatherers out there.
I felt a bit deflated when I left.
I was all pssyched up for a fight and when we left my mate Joel said
"What a nice guy".
GRRRR!!

cheers and thanks again for all the support and "suggestions",
colesy
--
Check out our merchandise at http://www.maliciousdamage.co.uk
... and you can find more Killing Joke at http://www.studio-c.co.uk