[kj] New Blood

Jester gathering@misera.net
Wed, 17 Sep 2003 12:07:07 -0500

Ok, so it is a most amazingly beautiful day here in Dallas. Right now it is
81 degrees, crystal clear sky, light breeze, so I decided to open the
windows. Get a little fresh air, whilst I work.

Some kids, round 18 - 20 are outside tossing the football round, and stop to
ask me what in the hell am I listening to. Tell them Killing Joke, Vienna
show. Was 'Total Invasion', at the time.

Their response, "dude, that is some fucking cool shit".

That was about 30 minutes ago, and they are still hovering around,
listening, talking about going to get the CD.

I have four new Killing Joke converts now!

TOP THAT!

Keeping the Fire Alive with HONOUR!
Occisio Locatio

The Web Master,