[kj] cuppa

Phillipps Marc gathering@misera.net
Wed, 17 Sep 2003 13:36:48 +0100

>European Jenga Champion 1988

You cheated !!=20

I could see the selotape on the side of the blocks !

Geordie.
> > And they don't mind me selling them too.
> > So nobody is threatening my site.
> > And Jazz Summers was nice as pie.
> > And I told him how crap the KJ site was.
> > Who knows, I might be doing the next album artwork!
> > Sorry to disappoint all those ball-kicking, shit-lighting,
> > bulb-shattering, turd-slicing gatherers out there.
> > I felt a bit deflated when I left.
> > I was all pssyched up for a fight and when we left my mate Joel =
said
> > "What a nice guy".
> > GRRRR!!
> >=20
> > cheers and thanks again for all the support and "suggestions",
> > colesy
> > --=20
> > Check out our merchandise at http://www.maliciousdamage.co.uk
> > ... and you can find more Killing Joke at http://www.studio-c.co.uk
>=20
>=20
This communication may contain information that is confidential and =
legally
privileged.It is for the exclusive use of the intended recipient(s). If =
you
are not the intented recipient(s), please note that any form of
distribution, copying or use of this communication or the information =
within
is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have recieved this
destoy any copies of it. The Health Informatics Service disclaims any
liability for action taken reliance on the content of this message. =
This
communication is from the Health Informatics Service serving Barnet =
Enfield
& Haringey  Health Communities.