[kj] OT: R.Kelly Likens Self to Bin Laden..

sade1 gathering@misera.net
Tue, 16 Sep 2003 19:20:02 -0700 (PDT)

Yes, it did. Roman Polanski, Hillary Clinton and Pat Buchanan are
scheduled for tomorrow's conference.
Moderating the event be Arnold "we all took turns with her
                                upstairs" Schwarzenegger.
> Christ on a crutch,
                       they really did use
                       the wood for the Fire.