[kj] OT: R.Kelly Likens Self to Bin Laden

n0153 gathering@misera.net
Tue, 16 Sep 2003 17:08:30 -0300

my first time I was 15 too... she was 23.
we were together for 3 years after that.
when we broke up I had 18 and dated a girl of 14. it lasted for 4 years.
when it is consensual, as you said, it is always ok.
you'll find no purity in my heart, but to abuse and fuck children is=20
disgusting.

n0

On ter=E7a-feira, 16 set, 2003, at 16:56 America/Sao_Paulo, Neil Perry=20=