[kj] johnny Cash dead - Hurt video

n0153 gathering@misera.net
Tue, 16 Sep 2003 13:38:07 -0300

--Apple-Mail-2--476258057

a great song by nine inch nails
a great performance by mr. cash
a great video that looks a lot like the original
touching lyrics when sung by an elderly about to die

nin is good... not fantastic... just good.

jr

> Oh my God, JP...That just threw me over the edge.=A0 I rarely watch TV=20=

> so I never saw that video.=A0 Tears are streaming now.=A0 wow.=A0 That =
was=20
> incredible.=A0 Thank you for sending that link.
>
> ~alexi
>

> ##################################
>
> "What's the hurry? We're probably
>
> going the wrong way anyhow."
>
> -Eeyore
>
> ##################################
>

> >From: "J.Paul Owens"

> >To: gathering@misera.net
>
> >Subject: Re: [kj] johnny Cash dead - Hurt video
>
> >Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2003 12:23:52 +0100
>

> >>Always meant to pick up a copy of the last album. that cover of
>
> >>'Hurt'
>
> >>by NIN was incredible. Though the cover of 'Personal Jesus' wasn't
>
> >>so
>
> >>great. He looked so old and worn in the video. If I could cry I
>
> >>would've but life has built up callouses on my tear-ducts.
>

> >Well go here
>

> >http://www.losthighwayrecords.com/johnnycash/music.html
>

> >scroll to the bottom and see if second time around does it.
>

> >jp

> >Stay in touch with absent friends - get MSN Messenger
>
> >http://www.msn.co.uk/messenger

<image.tiff>

> STOP MORE SPAM with the new MSN 8 and get 2 months FREE*=

--Apple-Mail-2--476258057

a great song by nine inch nails

a great performance by mr. cash

a great video that looks a lot like the original

touching lyrics when sung by an elderly about to die

nin is good... not fantastic... just good.

jr

<excerpt>Oh my God, JP...That just threw me over the edge.=A0 I rarely
watch TV so I never saw that video.=A0 Tears are streaming now.=A0 wow.=A0=

That was incredible.=A0 Thank you for sending that link.

~alexi