[kj] kjdotcom

Christof hamille gathering@misera.net
Mon, 15 Sep 2003 14:45:36 -0500

March Violets.  whatever became of that lot?  Were there reunions?  Deaths?

And then  the Saturday line up.  is the Outlaws that played the "Green grass
and high tides" Outlaws?  That seems like an odd band for that grouping.

And it  is a toss up between Friday with Killing Joke, the Mission, etc. or
sunday with Hawkwind, the Lords of the New Church and New Model Army

chris