[kj] toFUCKINGnight

Christof hamille gathering@misera.net
Fri, 31 Oct 2003 18:36:06 -0500

Hot shit I thought it would be a miracle if Killing Joke were to ever to
tour again.  But here I am.  Friday night (yeah it's Halloween but in the
grand scheme of things it doesn't matter).  Ready to be assualted and
thrilled.  I will be trying to get pictures and a soundtrack (if they are
not searching at the door).  I never was able to get conformation for video
taping.  but hey one less thing to worry about.  If everything goes well I
will meet up with Mr Bernardi also.

See you on the other side

Chris

Concerned that messages may bounce because your Hotmail account has exceeded
its 2MB storage limit? Get Hotmail Extra Storage!
http://join.msn.com/?PAGE=features/es