[kj] very OT - on the beeb again

Antoni Adamiak gathering@misera.net
Fri, 31 Oct 2003 16:32:42 +0000

Hello folks,

Just a quick note to say that the BBC are filming a bit with me and some of
the other ex-spies outside RAF Northolt on Sunday. It's mainly to highlight
the fact that nearly 2 years on, our £10K (each) bail money is still being
withheld. The guy asked if I would partake in a *hobby* shoot but I think
I'll just stand there looking miserable with my KJ Wardance t-shirt on
display (even if it's subzero out there !)

It may be shown on BBC LDN on Monday - not sure of the finer details at this
stage.

Regards,

Antoni

* http://home.clara.net/antoni/ *