[kj] Best Of Compilation

bluce ree gathering@misera.net
Thu, 30 Oct 2003 22:43:13 +0000 (GMT)

--0-1580172858-1067553793=:50838

Hmmm... disk 1 is textbook goodness.  Maybe I'd have Firedances and Song & Dance in there.  Oh and of course, The Gathering.

disk 2 is one for the KJ hardcore, some acquired tastes in there.  Can't argue with Sun Goes Down and the Extremeties stuff.  The BTATS stuff is controversial though!   The movie soundtrack stuff are oddities rather than essentials.   4 Stations is great unremixed though.

disk 3 is all a matter of personal taste.  I'd bake his noodle with a couple of leftfield choices... Black Moon, Savage Freedom.  Pleasures of the Flesh is an inspired choice though.  I'd get rid of Wardance 2003 and put in the live version from Jana EP which is much much much better.  And also I'd drop Dark Forces and put in Asteroid.

I'd also put Pilgrimage on disk 3 as it's now my 2nd favourite KJ song ever.

P Bernardi <phantasmas@erols.com> wrote:

 Disc 3
Exorcism
Whiteout
Pleasure of the Flesh
Aeon
Another Bloody Election
Our Last Goodbye
Implant
Seeing Red
Dark Forces
Inferno
Zennon
Wardance 2003

--0-1580172858-1067553793=:50838

<DIV>Hmmm... disk 1 is textbook goodness.&nbsp; Maybe I'd have Firedances and Song &amp; Dance in there.&nbsp; Oh and of course, The Gathering.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>disk 2 is one for the KJ hardcore, some acquired tastes in there.&nbsp; Can't argue with Sun Goes Down and the Extremeties stuff.&nbsp; The BTATS stuff is controversial though!&nbsp;&nbsp; The movie soundtrack stuff are oddities rather than essentials.&nbsp;&nbsp; 4 Stations is great unremixed though.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>disk 3 is all a matter of personal taste.&nbsp; I'd bake his noodle with a couple of leftfield choices... Black Moon, Savage Freedom.&nbsp; Pleasures of the Flesh is an inspired choice though.&nbsp; I'd get rid of Wardance 2003 and put in the live version from Jana EP which is much much much better.&nbsp; And also I'd drop Dark Forces and put in Asteroid.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>I'd also put Pilgrimage on disk 3 as it's now my 2nd favourite KJ song ever.<BR><BR><B><I>P Bernardi &lt;phantasmas@erols.com&gt;</I></B> wrote:</DIV>
--0-1580172858-1067553793=:50838--