[kj] Bootlegs on line

Leigh Newton gathering@misera.net
Thu, 30 Oct 2003 08:34:45 -0800 (PST)

Exactly. I think Blood On Your Hands and Seeing Red is
as close to the old school as we're gonna get these
days. I wonder why that is? Maybe he feels like he
overdid it or something? Probably just his tastes have
changed since the 80s. Oh well. The aforementioned
songs are MORE than enough to make up for the
dissonant, ringing deathbell void.

Leigh

=====
http://www.daiquiri.tvheaven.com