[kj] A Fantastic day

gathering@misera.net gathering@misera.net
Wed, 29 Oct 2003 17:54:53 EST

--part1_15.1b5ade72.2cd19f3d_boundary

Ah well Graham, a truly good night was had by us and all fellow gatherers
gathered, shame my mate Martin did not get in after a session at a near by public
 house with fellow supporters Rob and Steve....(Mr.Coles  friends)..shame I
 didnt get a chance to say hi Mr C , never mind next time will make amends.

Needless to say my mates well pissed off on not getting in , and having to
get a taxi back to the wilds of outer london...poor bastard.

If there is still a chance of a xmas get together then will wrap him up and
bundle him in with the help of Jel and friends....

Dave

--part1_15.1b5ade72.2cd19f3d_boundary

=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">Ah well Graham, a truly good night was had by us and a=
ll fellow gatherers gathered, shame my mate Martin did not get in after a se=
ssion at a near by public&nbsp; house with fellow supporters Rob and Steve..=
..(Mr.Coles&nbsp; friends)..shame I<BR>
 didnt get a chance to say hi Mr C , never mind next time will make amends.<=

<BR>
Needless to say my mates well pissed off on not getting in , and having to g=
et a taxi back to the wilds of outer london...poor bastard.<BR>
<BR>
If there is still a chance of a xmas get together then will wrap him up and=20=
bundle him in with the help of Jel and friends....<BR>
<BR>
Dave</FONT></HTML>

--part1_15.1b5ade72.2cd19f3d_boundary--