[kj] Good Interview

Leigh Newton gathering@misera.net
Wed, 29 Oct 2003 09:14:05 -0800 (PST)

2 horrible bands, one (Varga) being Canadian. Skrew
are from Texas maybe? Somewhere around there. Just bad
metal with 'industrial' elements (which probably
amounts to a sample of a power drill or something).

Leigh

--- Phillipps Marc <Marc.Phillipps@enfield.nhs.uk>

http://www.nowtoronto.com/issues/2003-10-23/music_feature.php

=====