[kj] OT: Jester's Haunted House?

Rob's Arse gathering@misera.net
Wed, 29 Oct 2003 07:06:43 -0800 (PST)

I got a haunted house too.

I have seen the ghost twice.
Even walked through her!

C'mon Joe own up. It's YOU that leaves those things floating in the toilet. Every one knows that ghosts can't poo!

--- "Alex Smith" <vassifer@earthlink.net> wrote:

" have some serious ghastly ghosting stories from the new dwelling we are
now at. Some seriously fucked up, not to mention, sick shit, going on here.
Yes, you can say EXORCISM!! (Coz I read the book)"

C'mon......do tell!

Alex in NYC

----------
From: Jester <webmaster@killing-joke.com>
To: <gathering@misera.net>
Subject: Re: [kj] Toronto show
Date: Wed, Oct 29, 2003, 3:13 AM

Awesome man. Glad you had a good time. Did you get to chat Raven up at all?

I hear Geordie has been quite the arse, overall, on this tour. Sad really.
Cliff is getting a very different perspective on his idol, at this point,
thats for sure.

Yes, 2004. Europe in February, then March here. They will be down in Austin,
I know for sure. May have to figure out a way to get your sorry ass down for
that. You seriously need to get away for a few days. Hit the reset button. I
do too. So, one way or another, plan on it brotha. Let Christine hang here
with Elana, while we jaunt 200 miles south for a day. Let them get hair and
nails done...or get their drunk on, and have some grrrl time, while we get
our drunk on and listen to the Joke. Shit, I think all 4 of us could use
that.

Take it easy, and thanks for the update on how tis all going. Wish I could
of been there, but there will be another tour, and hopefully another chance
wont pass me by. Tell Christine I said ello, and I have some serious ghastly