[kj] A Fantastic day

gathering@misera.net gathering@misera.net
Tue, 28 Oct 2003 18:29:22 EST

--part1_1e6.123152a5.2cd055d2_boundary

Sorry Graham,

didnt mean to inflict that much lyrical pain on you , shame on me , Nick H
was a wanker anyway .....was it you who intoduced yourself to me at the end of
the Astoria gig as I stumbled  to make my way out or was that Woodyz.

Just like to  know thats all

Dave....now back on planet earth....no not a duran pun either please, better
off saying.....GET UP , WAKE UP SOME ONES TAKING YOU FOR A RIDE ...feel loads
better now

--part1_1e6.123152a5.2cd055d2_boundary

=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">Sorry Graham,<BR>
<BR>
didnt mean to inflict that much lyrical pain on you , shame on me , Nick H w=
as a wanker anyway .....was it you who intoduced yourself to me at the end o=
f the Astoria gig as I stumbled&nbsp; to make my way out or was that Woodyz.=
<BR>
<BR>
Just like to&nbsp; know thats all<BR>
<BR>
Dave....now back on planet earth....no not a duran pun either please, better=
 off saying.....GET UP , WAKE UP SOME ONES TAKING YOU FOR A RIDE ...feel loa=
ds better now </FONT></HTML>

--part1_1e6.123152a5.2cd055d2_boundary--