[kj] Re: Jaz's Three Fave Flicks

Phil gathering@misera.net
Tue, 28 Oct 2003 22:34:47 +0000

Carry On Up The Khyber?

On Tue, 28 Oct 2003 22:12:21 +0000 (GMT), you wrote:

>Well done!  That's two: Apocalypse Now and The Last Wave. Anyone wanna =
go for the third?

>P Bernardi <phantasmas@erols.com> wrote:Is one of them that Peter Weir =
film the Last Wave?

>Jim Harper wrote:
>Yeah Apocalypse Now is one of them. But there's no musicals involved...
>
>mattdunn <mattdunn@ntlworld.com> wrote: I'm still convinced that one of =
them will be a musical. OK here goes
>=20
>Apocalypse Now (totally agree on this one)
>The Sound Of Music
>Wings of Desire
Behalf Of Jim Harper
>Sent: 28 October 2003 21:30
>To: gathering@misera.net
>Subject: Re: [kj] Re: Jaz's Three Fave Flicks
>

>One of them is right....;)
>
>Alex Smith <vassifer@earthlink.net> wrote:=20
>
>"Bag of sweets to the person who can guess what his three favourite =
films are..."

>1. "Year of the Devil" : `Cos he's in it.
>2. "Apocalypse Now": If you need a reason why, you're on the wrong list.
>3. "Koyaanisqatsi: Life Out of Balance": `Cos it seems right up his =
alley.

>Am I right? Am I right?
>
>Alex in NYC
>

>----------
>From:=20
>

>>jaz was a complete arsehole
>I talked to him for a couple of hours before the Bristol show and it was=
 fun. He was very genial and friendly. He clearly enjoyed giving lengthy =
speeches about his beliefs and plans for the future- partly fuelled by =
someone who was described as a 'friend of the band' (don't recall his =
name) and hung on his every word. He was happy to talk about anything we =
wanted, movies, other music, even though it usually ended up with stately=
 recitals of KJ lyrics and segues into Jaz's personal belief systems. I =
can honestly say I don't agree with most of what he said, so I didn't =
join in, but it was fun to chat with him when the conversation steered =
into less esoteric areas. Bag of sweets to the person who can guess what =
his three favourite films are...
>=20
>Raven was polite and friendly and knew who I was from the Gathering. =
Seemed like a genuinely nice chap. Didn't get a chance to meet Geordie or=
 Ted, but I still met two members of KJ which is pretty damn fantastic in=
 my opinion, sad fanboy that I am...
>=20
>Jim.
>
>jon chapman <jon_chapman@bushinternet.com> wrote:
>
>ted was ok
>raven was a decent chap
>and geordie was about as talkative as stephen hawking in a power cut.
>
>i will never wish to meet them backstage ever again.
>
>who are killing joke anyway>??
>
>jon( now a big fun fan)
>
>---------------------------------
>
>Want to chat instantly with your online friends? Get the FREE Yahoo! =
Messenger=20

>Want to chat instantly with your online friends? Get the FREE Yahoo! =
Messenger

>Want to chat instantly with your online friends? Get the FREE Yahoo! =
Messenger=20

>Want to chat instantly with your online friends?=A0Get the FREE =
Yahoo!Messenger