[kj] Re: Jaz's Three Fave Flicks

Alex Smith gathering@misera.net
Tue, 28 Oct 2003 16:22:38 -0500

--MS_Mac_OE_3150202959_1063617_MIME_Part

"Bag of sweets to the person who can guess what his three favourite films
are..."

1. "Year of the Devil" : `Cos he's in it.
2. "Apocalypse Now": If you need a reason why, you're on the wrong list.
3. "Koyaanisqatsi: Life Out of Balance": `Cos it seems right up his alley.

Am I right? Am I right?

Alex in NYC

----------

>jaz was a complete arsehole
I talked to him for a couple of hours before the Bristol show and it was
fun. He was very genial and friendly. He clearly enjoyed giving lengthy
speeches about his beliefs and plans for the future- partly fuelled by
someone who was described as a 'friend of the band' (don't recall his name)
and hung on his every word. He was happy to talk about anything we wanted,
movies, other music, even though it usually ended up with stately recitals
of KJ lyrics and segues into Jaz's personal belief systems. I can honestly
say I don't agree with most of what he said, so I didn't join in, but it wa=
fun to chat with him when the conversation steered into less esoteric areas=
.
Bag of sweets to the person who can guess what his three favourite films
are...

Raven was polite and friendly and knew who I was from the Gathering. Seemed
like a genuinely nice chap. Didn't get a chance to meet Geordie or Ted, but
I still met two members of KJ which is pretty damn fantastic in my opinion,
sad fanboy that I am...

Jim.

jon chapman <jon_chapman@bushinternet.com> wrote:

ted was ok
raven was a decent chap
and geordie was about as talkative as stephen hawking in a power cut.

i will never wish to meet them backstage ever again.

who are killing joke anyway>??

jon( now a big fun fan)

Want to chat instantly with your online friends?=A0Get the FREE Yahoo!
Messenger

--MS_Mac_OE_3150202959_1063617_MIME_Part

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<TITLE>Re: Jaz's Three Fave Flicks</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY BGCOLOR=3D"#FFFFFF">
<BR>
<BR>
&quot;Bag of sweets to the person who can guess what his three favourite fi=
lms are...&quot;<BR>
<BR>
1. &quot;Year of the Devil&quot; : `Cos he's in it.<BR>
2. &quot;Apocalypse Now&quot;: If you need a reason why, you're on the wron=
g list.<BR>
3. &quot;Koyaanisqatsi: Life Out of Balance&quot;: `Cos it seems right up h=
is alley.<BR>
<BR>
Am I right? Am I right?<BR>
<BR>
Alex in NYC<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
----------<BR>
From: <BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BLOCKQUOTE>&gt;jaz was a complete arsehole<BR>
I talked to him for a couple of hours before the Bristol show and it was fu=
n. He was very genial and friendly. He clearly enjoyed giving lengthy speech=
es about his beliefs and plans for the future- partly fuelled by someone who=
 was described as a 'friend of the band' (don't recall his name) and hung on=
 his every word. He was happy to talk about anything we wanted, movies, othe=
r music, even though it usually ended up with stately recitals of KJ lyrics =
and segues into Jaz's personal belief systems. I can honestly say I don't ag=
ree with most of what he said, so I didn't join in, but it was fun to chat w=
ith him when the conversation steered into less esoteric areas. Bag of sweet=
s to the person who can guess what his three favourite films are...<BR>
&nbsp;<BR>
Raven was polite and friendly and knew who I was from the Gathering. Seemed=
 like a genuinely nice chap. Didn't get a chance to meet Geordie or Ted, but=
 I still met two members of KJ which is pretty damn fantastic in my opinion,=
 sad fanboy that I am...<BR>
&nbsp;<BR>
Jim.<BR>
<BR>
<B><I>jon chapman &lt;</I></B><FONT COLOR=3D"#0000FF"><U>jon_chapman@bushinte=
rnet.com</U></FONT><B><I>&gt;</I></B> wrote:<BR>
<BLOCKQUOTE><BR>
ted was ok<BR>
raven was a decent chap<BR>
and geordie was about as talkative as stephen hawking in a power cut.<BR>
<BR>
i will never wish to meet them backstage ever again.<BR>
<BR>
who are killing joke anyway&gt;??<BR>
<BR>
jon( now a big fun fan)<BR>