[kj] A Fantastic day

gathering@misera.net gathering@misera.net
Mon, 27 Oct 2003 17:46:46 EST

--part1_61.36e8ef6f.2ccefa56_boundary

wanted to share my really fantastic day with fellow gatherers, not had that=20
many in the past year so.........got to work at 8 this morning and my financ=
e=20
director say's Dave can I have a word, so in i goes to the Lion's den ready=20=
to=20
have a good verbal ruck, when he say's ' I have been really impressed with=20
your effort over the past year so you've got a =A30,000 rise...(didnt want t=
o put=20
the figure in as my mouth, tongue and jaw was big enough to be able to catch=
 a=20
wandering mongoose should one choose to stray in the area), so after picking=
=20
meself up off the floor, I duly said cheers for that or whatever twaddle cam=
e=20
out of my gob, and carried on with my workload.

Then my supervisor Linda walks in and starts off with did I used to live nea=
r=20
a bloke called raff, well she new I did because her mother-in -law was a few=
=20
doors away from both the evil raff and where I and my wife lived,   apparent=
ly=20
hes been put inside for 10 years for running a prostitution ring,   fucking=20
good news I said, the bastard tried to get me into debt when I moved away fr=
om=20
the area using the old address. Things just were getting better by the hour,

More to follow when I get off CLOUD NINE.

Dave
=20

--part1_61.36e8ef6f.2ccefa56_boundary

=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">wanted to share my really fantastic day with fellow ga=
therers, not had that many in the past year so.........got to work at 8 this=
 morning and my finance director say's Dave can I have a word, so in i goes=20=
to the Lion's den ready to have a good verbal ruck, when he say's ' I have b=
een really impressed with your effort over the past year so you've got a=20=
=A30,000 rise...(didnt want to put the figure in as my mouth, tongue and jaw=
 was big enough to be able to catch a wandering mongoose should one choose t=
o stray in the area), so after picking meself up off the floor, I duly said=20=
cheers for that or whatever twaddle came out of my gob, and carried on with=20=
my workload.<BR>
<BR>
Then my supervisor Linda walks in and starts off with did I used to live nea=
r a bloke called raff, well she new I did because her mother-in -law was a f=
ew doors away from both the evil raff and where I and my wife lived,&nbsp;&n=
bsp; apparently hes been put inside for 10 years for running a prostitution=20=
ring,&nbsp;&nbsp; fucking good news I said, the bastard tried to get me into=
 debt when I moved away from the area using the old address. Things just wer=
e getting better by the hour,<BR>
<BR>
More to follow when I get off CLOUD NINE.<BR>
<BR>
Dave<BR>
 </FONT></HTML>

--part1_61.36e8ef6f.2ccefa56_boundary--