[kj] killing joke tour

Rob's Arse gathering@misera.net
Mon, 27 Oct 2003 03:47:20 -0800 (PST)

I would have thought that they might have varied the set a bit more night to night to keep themselves amused too. If they took a pool of 25 songs, rehearsed them and then selected 15 or so each night, then they could keep themselves interested too. From experience, it gets boring playing the same set time and time again.

--- "mikemarchesan@libero.it" <mikemarchesan@libero.it> wrote:

jon chapman sed

> all i can say from my meetings with the band is,

I suppose you have been in on a bad night... I've seen a couple of dates and noticed change of mood which I think is just normal as the group and personal dynamics change quite frequently when you're under forced cohabitation, stress, trips away from home and so on... not to mention sickness (and various substances abuse, should that be the case ;-)

what impressed me thou, is that they could repeat the show with nearly the same intensity (Dublin excluded, apparently) for so many consecutive dates... it should not be easy to perform so often a set like the one we've seen...

M.