[kj] killing joke tour

mikemarchesan@libero.it gathering@misera.net
Mon, 27 Oct 2003 12:37:50 +0100

jon chapman sed

> all i can say from my meetings with the band is,=0D
=

I suppose you have been in on a bad night... I've seen a couple of da=
tes and noticed change of mood which I think is just normal as the group =
and personal dynamics change quite frequently when you're under forced co=
habitation, stress, trips away from home and so on... not to mention sick=
ness (and various substances abuse, should that be the case ;-)

what i=
mpressed me thou, is that they could repeat the show with nearly the same=
 intensity (Dublin excluded, apparently) for so many consecutive dates...=
 it should not be easy to perform so often a set like the one we've seen.=
..

M.